Regardless of whether you have been issued with a penalty notice for a minor offence or you are facing a possible custodial sentence, Bainbridge Legal can provide you with the advice and representation you require.
At Bainbridge Legal we have criminal law experience in both Commonwealth and State jurisdictions for a range of criminal matters such as assaults (including domestic violence and AVO matters), drug offences, property crime and a wide variety of more serious offences. We also have a range of experience in all types of traffic matters including PCA offences and habitual traffic offender declarations.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you in your criminal law matter; including police station attendances and urgent bail applications (including weekend applications).
expert criminal lawyers
Whether you are contesting an Apprehended Violence Order, defending an allegation of assault, or simply pleading guilty to a criminal law offence with mitigation, Bainbridge Legal can help you obtain the best possible outcome for your matter.
For more serious allegations, you need a team of professionals looking after and protecting your interests. Bainbridge Legal maintains a close working relationship with a number of junior and senior counsel for matters where representation by a specialist advocate is appropriate.
- AVO (including both Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders and Apprehended Personal Violence Orders)
- Bail (including urgent and weekend applications)
- DUI (drink driving), PCA and other traffic offences
- Assault (including sexual assault) and affray
- Drug offences (including possession, supply, and trafficking)
- Habitual traffic offender declarations